DO get plenty of sleep (try at least) – Dark circles are hard to cover up.
DO drink lots of water (not alcohol) – I want a VERY hydrated face.
DO pop a whitehead pimple – no one wants to stare at a bride with a big whitehead.
DON’T dig for gold – It is easier to cover a little bump than a crater.
DO get a facial at least 3 weeks BEFORE your wedding. I offer free facials for my brides.
DON’T decide to get a facial the week of your wedding!
DO wax your brows and/or upper lip up to 1 week (or longer, but not shorter) before the wedding.
DON’T change ANY products you are using 6 weeks before your wedding (including but not limited to: deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, laundry detergent, skin care, MAKEUP, lotions, etc.).
DON’T over tan – if you do, let me know. It can and will change the makeup I used at your consult.
Day of your wedding:
1. Wear a button down shirt.
2. Brush your teeth before we apply makeup.
3. DON’T use any moisturizer after you wash your face in the morning.
4. If you won’t have access to a sink during your makeup session, please let me know so I can give you a facial cleanser sample to wash your face ahead of time. This goes for ANYONE else getting their makeup done by me.
5. Drink at least 16 oz of water
RELAX and Enjoy!! It is your wedding day 🙂